I’ve been sitting on Ocarina 5.5-rc for a while now without finding any serious bugs. When I compiled without the -g flag to g++ a few weeks ago there was a segmentation fault when reading in save files. This problem seems to be gone now, so hopefully it was a g++ error (I have no idea what else would cause it…).
New features include:
– Fairly big cleanup of the entire backend
– Queue is automatically saved across sessions
– Songs can be removed from the queue
– Faster library scanning
– Library update removes tracks that no longer exist
– Gapless playback using gstreamers “about-to-finish” signal